Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Favorite Valentines!! XOXOXOX








We have had a great celebration of love this weekend!! Last night we had a blast attending a Flat Stanley play downtown... complete with brownies and milk at the end. This morning Greg made breakfast and passed out his Valentines cards (homemade!! :D) and presents. We all went to the movies and munched on popcorn. For dinner we had Chinese...hot & sour soup YUM, my favorite!! The kids and Greg peeked in their special treat bags from Mama with dinner. We ended the evening with a rousing game of Wii golf (Papa & I lost BAD!!!), stories & prayers. I loved our family day together!! I think we will have fondue tomorrow with Grammy & Grampa...this love celebrating is too much fun to stop!! XOXOOX

4 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Hi...thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm just tickled to discover yours and will put it in my reader right now! Glad you had a fun Valentine's Day.

Christine said...

My kind of day...everyday! Happy belated Valentines day! Was fun having little brother Carl home for a week end!

CarJax said...

What a great day and I love all the pictures! You are all sweet valentines in my book. Have a great week! Blessings & love, Jax

P.S. Tam, you'll have to take a look at my new blog background. It reminds me of your rose picture here. :O)

CarJax said...

P.S.S. I love your new background!