Monday, July 26, 2010

My Husband is a ROCK Star!!!

I fell in love with my adorable husband all over again during our AMAZING weekend away together!! Where better than So Cal...the place where we met and started our lives together??!! We spent lots of time at the beach...ahhhhhhh!!! He ran over 8 miles with little effort while I delighted in the waves washing over my feet, my prayerful whispers for the ones I love most, collecting heart shaped rocks and shells... I loved dreaming and remembering while holding hands with my love walking down the sandy shore, hearing the waves roar...waves that can only come up as far as God Himself allows & commands. WOW!! It was all so overwhelming at times, yet, so comfortable & sweet!! We witnessed a dear friend committing her life to another, caught up with more dear friends and spent time with my Shaffers!! Those 3 kids were the start of my "parenting" and I love them like they are my own. I thank God for the glimpses that He gives me during our times together that He has each one of them under the protection of His wing...that the years I devoted to them have made a difference in their lives for His glory. Ahhhhh! Thank You, Jesus for all the precious moments...each one locked away in my heart!! xoxox

2 comments:

CarJax said...

Beautiful words from a beautiful woman! And I think you both are rock stars!! Hugs.

Tammyz said...

YOU are a Rock Star, my wonderful and beautiful friend!!! Thank you for your sweet words...you are ever the encourager!! :D I love you and miss you SO much!!! xoxo