Kymi and I had such a fun day of baking!! (Do you notice my wonderful addition to my kitchen?? Makes baking a breeze!!) David came home from school and enjoyed being an official taste tester... Also, check out the cute little Alaska tree we are enjoying this year...
God Finishes what He Starts
1 day ago
3 comments:
Beautiful snow pictures Tammy. Kymi looks like she is enjoying helping you bake,especially the tasting. I like the string of paper dolls that David is holding. Looks like another nice homemade decoration for your little AK tree. I think I will have Grace cut some out when I have her tomorrow. It looks like we are getting another round of snow tonight and tomorrow, so it might also be a good baking day for me and Grace. Definitely very
Christmassy weather. Your kitchen looks great and so does that mixer!
Also thanks for your uplifting e-mail Tammy.
Love and hugs to all,
Gams
Darling pictures of the kids! What is an Alaska tree? I love your mixer Its on my wish list also! Love Margi
Glad you got your mixer! Did you find a grain supplier yet? Love ya! THanks for the pictures of the kiddos and the beautiful card! We miss you!!
Post a Comment