Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FEAR!

Anyone who knows me would say that I am NOT a worrier! I always seem to have enough faith that "all will be well"... These last few days have given me enough of a glimpse into fear though that I feel empathy for those who struggle with it quite keenly. My fear was totally irrational; not well founded AT all! It left me unable to sleep and with a constant churning in my stomach. I was trying to prepare Greg for life without me and the stress made me a complete grump and in need of a nap each day. Is that why God says don't do it? I don't want to ever again, yet, at the time it seemed quite impossible to stop... I know that fear comes from a lack of trust... Is God dealing with me yet again in this shadowy area? If so I want to be exposed! "Let there be no shadowy place left in me when you're through, oh Lord! I want to come before you with unveiled face, KNOWING that You love and accept me always. I want to never lack trust in You, ever. Thank you for Your faithfulness to me even when I doubt, You have NEVER let me down!" I am also thankful for the people in my life who love, encourage and pray for me!! It MATTERS as much as the air I breathe...even more because these things are eternal. That is all for now... Sometimes a girl just has to get her thoughts "thunked"...this seems the perfect place to do it!! :D

2 comments:

CarJax said...

I can totally relate to this Tammy. I am not a big worrier either, but sometimes I have to deal with fear. Lord, help each of us to live a life of fearless faith! Love U, Jax

Tammyz said...

Amen, Sista!!