Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gymbuck redemtion starts TODAY!!

Yea!!! Something familiar!!! Barb, be looking for a surprise for that sweet baby, Jimmy! All different sizes so "mommy's little monkey" will be stylin' for awhile. How fun to think of him and get to pick out some cozy things for him 2 wear when he arrives!! (Do not hestiate to return anything you don't like or that won't work!!) Of course I will pick up a couple of things for my sweet "babies" here in CO too... Have a great day and Happy Shopping!! TZ

1 comment:

littleboyblue said...

You are goofy and you make me laugh. I just got back from Freddies, they have summer clothes on clearance, an additional 60% off lowest marked price. I think I found two or three monkey outfits plus one outfit that says something about Daddy's little helper. I'm sure Russ will be thrilled. Carlee picked an outfit out that said Mommy's little buckaroo, of course Russ made a comment on that.
On Monday the girls went with me to my ultrasound, Maggie asked if there was any way he could turn into a girl now;o) Do you think she is worried?
I bought a fetal doppler, craigslist, for $60 bucks, normally about $400-$500. The girls like to listen to his little heart beating. They both put their ears to my tummy to listen or feel, I'm not sure. This morning he was even lucky enough to get a syrup kiss from Carlee. They are funny.
How's the weather? It was 24 when I dropped the girls off this morning. I'm not sure I'm ready for the cold yet. The good thing is it warms up quick once the sun is out.
Ok, go shopping, but don't spend all your money in one place. Do they have a Value Village there?
Hugs to ya,

Barb